REOPENING 17 JULY
To ensure social distancing is maintained and to allow all of our members and guests to use the facilities we are introducing a booking system for the pool and gym. This will be open for bookings from Wednesday 15th from 9am. To book your time slots please call the Fitness Centre directly on 0214297080.
Please note as part of our new Caring For You policy, Saunas Steamroom and Jacuzzis will remain closed for now. Swimming hats are, as always, required to be worn by all in the hydrotherapy pool and can be purchased at the spa reception desk.
Hydrotherapy treatment pool to promote well being
Here at The Fitness Club, we have an 18-metre hydrotherapy pool that is the first of its kind in Ireland. You can relieve any tension and relax in the water just by lounging on the special bubble seats. Simply sit back and utilise the massage seats and jets, while you let the waterfall geysers go to work on your muscles. Large enough for adults to do some lengths, small enough for children to enjoy and full of little areas for total relaxation, make sure to pay the hydrotherapy pool a visit during you time at The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork.
Our Unique 18-metre Hydrotherapy Pool Includes:
- 2 geysers on pool floor for total body massage
- 2 neck showers with pressure waterfall to massage cervical spine
- 3 bubble loungers to release tension in legs and back
- 3 bubble seats to release tension in thoracic region
- 4 massage seats for dorsal spine and calves
- 12 wall jets to massage lower limbs
- Counter swimming jets to strengthen and increase fitness
- High-pressure waterfall to massage shoulders
- A special section for children to enjoy the water.
Monday to Friday: 6:30am–9:30pm
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: 8am–8pm
Children’s Hours: 8am–7pm
For further information on The Fitness Club, please call us on +353 (21) 429 70 80 or email firstname.lastname@example.org