Hydrotherapy treatment pool to promote well being
Here at The Fitness Club, we have an 18-metre hydrotherapy pool that is the first of its kind in Ireland. You can relieve any tension and relax in the water just by lounging on the special bubble seats. Simply sit back and utilise the massage seats and jets, while you let the waterfall geysers go to work on your muscles. Large enough for adults to do some lengths, small enough for children to enjoy and full of little areas for total relaxation, make sure to pay the hydrotherapy pool a visit during you time at The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork.
Our Unique 18-metre Hydrotherapy Pool Includes:
- 2 geysers on pool floor for total body massage
- 2 neck showers with pressure waterfall to massage cervical spine
- 3 bubble loungers to release tension in legs and back
- 3 bubble seats to release tension in thoracic region
- 4 massage seats for dorsal spine and calves
- 12 wall jets to massage lower limbs
- Counter swimming jets to strengthen and increase fitness
- High-pressure waterfall to massage shoulders
- A special section for children to enjoy the water.
Opening hours have been extended. We are now open 6am – 21.30pm Monday to Friday, and 8am to 8pm on Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.
For further information on The Fitness Club, please call us on +353 (21) 429 70 80 or email email@example.com