OVERNIGHT SPA BREAK
RELAX. RENEW. REFRESH.
Indulge in some much needed pampering with an overnight Spa Break for two from only €134.50 per person sharing at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa. The perfect place for mum and daughter to catch-up, a pair of friends to get-together, or a treat for that special someone.
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork is a warm and inviting destination on the doorstep of Cork City and a beautiful blend of the eighteenth century Ditchley House – a fine listed manor house, impeccably restored – and two contemporary wings. Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork is also home to an impressive Spa, recently refurbished to elegant and welcoming effect, it is a peaceful haven that we know you won’t want to leave!
Your overnight accommodation in one of our luxurious bedrooms, is the perfect space to unwind. Complete with sumptuous soft furnishings, fluffy bathrobes, and slippers, you will have all the ingredients to achieve ultimate relaxation. Before awaking to a hearty breakfast the following morning.
- Luxurious overnight spa experience for 2 people sharing in one of our spacious guestrooms.
- Complimentary use of robes, towels and slippers.
- Freshly prepared breakfast served in Maestro’s Restaurant or delivered to your room.
- Complimentary room upgrade
- A bottle of bubbly and sweet treats in your room on arrival
- Let the pampering begin with three 20 minute treatments in The Spa, (treatment time 1 hour);
– Invigorating Body Scrub
– Elemis Mini Facial
– Indian Head Massage
- Complimentary access to fitness & leisure facilities.
- Completely refreshed, move onto our gorgeous tranquillity suite for further relaxation and light refreshments.
Terms & Conditions:
- Package based on 2 people sharing.
- Guest must book their spa treatments, fitness & leisure facilities in advance in order to avoid disappointment. Please contact the spa directly to book on +353 21 129 7000
- Offer subject to availability
- Please note, our Saunas, Steam Rooms & Jacuzzis are currently closed in line with government guidelines.
Given the current climate, we would like to reassure you that our new Caring For You policy will ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and safety throughout your stay. These will be regularly updated on the above link, and a member of our team will also be in touch in advance of your visit, to ensure total peace of mind.