Hydrotherapy treatment pool to promote well being
Hydrotherapy Treatment Pool
Here at The Fitness Club, we have an 18-metre hydrotherapy pool that is the first of its kind in Ireland. You can relieve any tension and relax in the water just by lounging on the special bubble seats. Simply sit back and utilise the massage seats and jets, while you let the waterfall geysers go to work on your muscles.
Large enough for adults to do some lengths, small enough for children to enjoy and full of little areas for total relaxation, make sure to pay the hydrotherapy pool a visit during you time at The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork.
Our Unique 18-metre Hydrotherapy Pool Includes:
- 2 geysers on pool floor for total body massage
- 2 neck showers with pressure waterfall to massage cervical spine
- 3 bubble loungers to release tension in legs and back
- 3 bubble seats to release tension in thoracic region
- 4 massage seats for dorsal spine and calves
- 12 wall jets to massage lower limbs
- Counter swimming jets to strengthen and increase fitness
- High-pressure waterfall to massage shoulders
- A special section for children to enjoy the water.
Sauna and Steam Room
Before, during or after your time in the pool, you can also relax in the surrounding sauna and steam room. Ideal for use after a workout or before dip in the pool, they’re yours to enjoy at no extra cost.
Gym and Pool Hours
Monday to Friday: 6:30am–9:30pm
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: 8am–8pm
Children’s Hours: 8am–7pm
For further information on The Fitness Club, please contact:
+353 (21) 429 70 80
Please note that swimming hats are required at all times in the hydrotherapy pool and can be purchased at the spa reception desk.