The Fitness Club
Fully equipped for a full workout
Whether you’re staying at The Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork or just passing through, you can enjoy full access to our fully-equipped gym. The Fitness Club contains an extensive number of machines, weights, mats, exercise areas and top-of-the-range Precor, Smith and Life Fitness equipment. Visiting The Fitness Club also gives you access to our sauna and steam room, which each offer the perfect way to unwind after a workout. You can also enjoy our unique, 18-metre hydrotherapy pool with its water jets, geysers and bubble loungers.
The Fitness Club is proud to be the only gym in Cork to offer Power-Plate. Power-Plate is a hugely popular low-impact workout method that quickly improves your overall fitness. Using Power-Plate for only 10 minutes 3 or 4 times a week produces significant results.
Hydrotherapy Treatment Pool
Here at The Fitness Club, we have an 18-metre hydrotherapy pool that is the first of its kind in Ireland. You can relieve any tension and relax in the water just by lounging on the special bubble seats. Simply sit back and utilise the massage seats and jets, while you let the waterfall geysers go to work on your muscles.
Our Unique 18-metre Hydrotherapy Pool Includes:
- 2 geysers on pool floor for total body massage
- 2 neck showers with pressure waterfall to massage cervical spine
- 3 bubble loungers to release tension in legs and back
- 3 bubble seats to release tension in thoracic region
- 4 massage seats for dorsal spine and calves
- 12 wall jets to massage lower limbs
- Counter swimming jets to strengthen and increase fitness
- High-pressure waterfall to massage shoulders
- A special section for children to enjoy the water.
Gym and Pool Hours
Monday to Friday: 6:30am–9:30pm
Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: 8am–8pm
Children’s Hours: 8am–7pm
For further information on The Fitness Club, please contact:
+353 (21) 429 70 80
Please note that swimming hats are required at all times in the hydrotherapy pool and can be purchased at the spa reception desk.