Spooktacular Cork Escape
2 Nights B&B + Family Pass To Spike Island Halloween Event | Free Kids Club
This mid-term break take an adventure-filled trip with the family to Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork and enjoy the Spooktacular Cork Escape in Ireland’s Rebel County.
Enjoy a two-night family getaway at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork where kids can embrace the Halloween spirit with lots of ghoulish treats and plenty of activities onsite at the hotel from the playground to the pool and the whole family can enjoy a family pass to the award-winning Spike Island Halloween event, just a short drive from the hotel.
At Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork the fun begins at check-in with hot chocolate and cookies on arrival and a Global Explorers Welcome Bag, packed with colouring books, games and sweet treats for your trick or treaters. Children aged between 4 and 12 years can join in the exciting Halloween-themed activities at the complimentary Blu Birds Kids Club, while parents can unwind and relax in the newly refurbished Spa with its excellent range of treatments and hydrotherapy pool with massage seats and jets, steam room and sauna, or catch up over dinner in Maestros Restaurant.
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork is a brilliant location for family holidays with a whole range of activities including Fota Wildlife Park, Blarney Castle and Blackrock Castle all within a short drive of the hotel. It’s also close to Little Island train station too, making it easy to leave the car behind to go exploring.
- 2 Nights 4 Star Accommodation for 2 adults & up to 3 children (under 16 years) in a interconnecting family room.
- Super breakfast buffet each morning in Maestro’s Restaurant
- Halloween themed hot chocolate, cookies and Global Explorers welcome pack on arrival for each child.
- Complimentary access to our fully supervised Blu Birds Kids Club (4 – 12 years). Available weekends and all school holidays.
- Complimentary family pass to the Spike Island Halloween Event including ferry and tickets (Advanced booking essential).
- Complimentary access to fitness & leisure facilities.
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Free WIFI
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Booking start date: 1st September 2019
- Booking end date: 2nd November 2019
- Valid for stays from 25th October to 2nd November 2019
- This package is available both midweek and weekends, subject to availability
- Blu Birds Family Kids Club Activity Schedule is weather permitting and subject to numbers.
- Rates based on 2 adults & up to 3 children (under 16 years) in a interconnecting family room, includes VAT and is subject to a 2 nights stay, subject to availability.
- Advance booking essential for Spike Island Tours.
- Additional nights can be reserved on request, subject to availability.